The game isnt on google play
A downloadable game for Windows
Mizmaze is a fast-paced escaping game about dexterity and instinct. Race against a mysterious entity in devious mazes, shrouded by geometric art. Escape through Mizmaze and rush into this adventure inspired by the Minotaur's myth and ancients labyrinths !
- 140 levels with evolving gameplays : teleports, rotating mazes and many more tricks !
- Each maze is procedurally generated so the path to the exit will never be the same,
- Minimal art style with vibrant colors inspired by ancients geometric patterns,
- Puzzling poems by Yannick Bouquard that will guide you through each maze,
- Original atmospheric soundtrack composed by Theo Harfoush.
Mizmaze is free, without ads or buying options.
Visit www.mizmazegame.com to support developper's work.
Have a nice trip through Mizmaze, and thanks for playing !
by Benjamin Vedrenne ©2017
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Yep! The game is out of mobile platforms ! Keeping an app there requires constant work and constant costs... Coult not keep going for years and years. Still available and free for desktops though :)
why not just release the apk on itch.io instead of the playstore, and then update it when you have time, especially since it doesnt have ads.
You shouldn't have released it on google play to begin with
I won't spend hours of works for an unpleasant anon telling me how wrong I am. Good luck sir
When was i unpleasent i was stating that you shouldn't have put it on google play if the game is free and theirs no ads , havent you ever heard of critiques, maybe you should change your page and remove the link to google play and stop lying to people that are on android
Hiii, I've played the game and made a video about it. I really liked it ^^
Génial comme jeu !
Pensez vous faire une version Mac ?